IIT JEE For XII Passed Students (Dropper Batch)
Admission Process: Direct Admission on the basis of Marks/Grades obtained in the previous class or SANKALP Platform
One Year Dropper Course for JEE-Mains, Advance, Bitsat & Other Engg. Entrance Exam
Starting from: 3rd week of Mar/Apr/May/June Ending On: 2nd week Of January
Frequency of Class: 5 days in a week.
Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Maths
Teaching Hours per Day: 6 hrs in a day
Tests During Course: Daily Practice test, weekly Tests, Monthly Revision Test and All India Ranker Test Series.
Complete Study material
- Special Classes will be conducted to prepare the students appearing in various other competitive Examinations
- Special Booklet of Micro-Assignments will also be given. It is to practice the question to Master Text Book thoroughly.
- All India Test Series to be provided FREE of Cost.
- General Knowledge Book for AIIMS exam will be provided.
- Stay Ahead Explorer for NEET/AIIMS/JIPMER containing questions of previous years will be provided FREE of Cost
- Library facility will be provided for doubt clearing and miss out of lectures.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 33
- Assessments Yes